- The Mercedes me App is available in the App Store™ for iOS devices and in the Google Play™ Store for Android™ devices
- The Engine Start service is only available for vehicles with automatic transmission and without electric steering lock
At a glance
- Remote engine start via the Mercedes me App
- Activation of the most recently used climate control settings
- Engine shut-off after ten minutes
- Display of current temperature inside vehicle and remaining time in Mercedes me App
Open the door to a feel-good climate
Whether on cold winter days or in the middle of a heatwave: in future your Mercedes will welcome you with a pleasantly climatised interior the moment you get in. Start your vehicle via the Mercedes me App. From this moment on, the engine runs for ten minutes to bring the interior to the desired temperature. Cosy heat or welcome freshness awaits when you open the vehicle door.
Your advantages at a glance
Start your vehicle's engine by Mercedes me App. Your vehicle's interior will then be cooled or heated for ten minutes – regardless of whether you have an auxiliary heater. The Mercedes me App shows you the remaining run time and the current temperature inside the vehicle. You can also use the app to switch off the engine manually before the run time comes to an end. To allow you to keep tabs on everything, you will be informed of all events during Remote Engine Start by push notification, email or text message. During Remote Engine Start your vehicle remains firmly locked and the anti-theft protection system is active.
Use Remote Engine Start only when you know that the vehicle is parked in an open space away from flammable materials. Not for use while vehicle is being serviced or during repair. Make sure that the vehicle is not on a public road when using Remote Engine Start.
- Mercedes-Benz Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Note on use
- Term: 12 months; 36 months
Extensive range: use all the Digital Extras that are available for your Mercedes from the Remote and Navigation Packages.
Remote & Navigation Services
All you need to make electric driving and charging more simple and convenient – anywhere and at any time.