Right to Cancel
- The Customer has the right to cancel the contract within 14 days from the date of invoice (“Cancellation Period”) without giving any reason.
- To exercise the right to cancel, the Customer must notify the Provider of the Customer’s decision to cancel the contract via one of the following methods:
Post - Mercedes-Benz Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., Customer Care Centre, Wisma Mercedes-Benz, 16A Jalan BK 1/13, Taman Perindustrian Bandar Kinrara, 47180, Puchong, Selangor
email - email@example.com
Telephone - toll-free number: 1-800-88-1133
For this purpose, the Customer may use the attached sample cancellation form; however, it is not obligatory.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for the Provider to be notified of the Customer’s decision within the Cancellation Period. Any notification received after the Cancellation Period shall be invalid.
- In the event of a valid cancellation, the Provider shall reimburse to the Customer all payments received from the Customer within 14 working days from the day on which the Provider is informed about the Customer’s decision to cancel the contract. The Provider will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as the Customer used for the initial transaction.
Effects of the Cancellation
Sample Cancellation Form
(Please complete this form and return it to us if you wish to withdraw from the contract):
- To Mercedes-Benz Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- I/we hereby give notice that I/we withdraw from the contract concerning the purchase of the following Mercedes me Services:[insert name of Mercedes me Services purchased that wishes to be withdrawn from]
- Ordered on/received on [insert date]
- [Insert name of consumer(s)]
- [Insert address(es) of consumer(s)]
- [Insert Consumer signature(s) (only for notification in writing)]
- Date: [insert date]